selling computers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shawmutt

Aquarium Advice Addict
$500+shipping (ups ground probably $30-$50) each, no I'm not breaking them up. All or nothing.

1. Built by shawmutt PC:

*Linkworld A319-C2628-P4 Black/Silver Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 400W Power Supply
*ASUS A8V DELUXE Socket 939 VIA K8T800 Pro ATX AMD Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Winchester 2000MHz HT Socket 939 Processor
*ATI Radeon 9800PRO 128MB DDR AGP 4X/8X Video Card
Live! SB card
*Western Digital Caviar SE WD800JB 80GB 7200 RPM IDE Ultra ATA100 Hard Drive
*SONY (Black) IDE DVD-ROM Drive Model DDU1613/B2s
*(2x) CORSAIR XMS 512MB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered System Memory

This is a full gaming computer. My wife wanted to play WoW and I built this for her, now she wants a freakin' laptop and doesn't want this pc anymore. One thing--I need to reformat the hard drive, and will be putting the Ubuntu linux distro on it. You will be responsible for installing a different OS. If you want, I'll include a couple games with it including UT2004 (pm for details). I'll even throw in the generic 17" flat screen monitor if you pay shipping. No, I'm not selling my steam or WoW account.

2. Imac:

*15" monitor
*speakers
*keyboard
*256k ram
*800mhz processor
*80 GB harddrive
*Whatever else came with the imac at that time (I'm not too good with macs).

Panther (10.3) installed, discs included. Microsoft office X and original disks also included. This version of OS X works seemlessly with a windows network. This is the first computer I got my wife, and with the addition of a two button mouse and Office I informed her she had a PC. The price for the mac is negotiable, if you make me a good offer I'll take it.

I'm working through paypal only, no checks or cash accepted. Give me a pm if you are interested and I'll shoot you the details.

Few more things I forgot: software for all the hardware is included. If the person prefers I will wipe the drive on the PC and leave it blank so they can install the OS of their choice.

Back
Top Bottom