Sellings lots of Aquarium Stuff (Eclipse 6, many accesories)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

helicopter

Aquarium Advice Activist
You can take a look at the eclipse tank setup here
http://www.thepufferforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8866

This is just a preliminary post, I just decided I want to sell off one of my tanks, I will update it later with more details of exactly what I want to sell. Actually I don't have time to actually think about prices yet either but I will just post what I have and if you message me we can discuss prices.

Eclipse tank with:
-white marine sand
-extra filters
-face driftwood
-mag float magnetic cleaner
-All glass heater
-Eheim automatic feeder (I dropped it and it has some scratches/warping from trying to fix so will sell for cheaper but is 100% functioning and you can barely notice the imperfections) $15
-Tons of other accesories that I will post later

Ill take the eheim feeder if it will go out monday. Im leaving thursday night and need one.

I would like to sell the following as a whole. I include the price I paid in parenthesis just for reference.

Eclipse tank ($70 ) with:
-white marine sand ($14)
-extra filters ($12)
-fake driftwood ($8)
-Magfloat magnet ($10)
-All glass 50W heater ($35)

I would like to get $60 plus shipping for everything. The tank is in immaculate condition, no visible scratches. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Edited by An t-iasg to disable smilies in prices

If the Eheim feeder doesn't get taken by ct67_72 for whatever reason, I'd be interested.

What model is it?

Back
Top Bottom