Seriously, 125 gallon tank for $150?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Goldfish loach boy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Need help fast, do you think a 125 gallon tank for 150 is worth theming on craigslist?
Thanks!

I think I might go for it, it is filled up, but only like 3/4 of the way, but it looks like the water has evaporated and the haven't changed the water in quite some time, it is filled with algae

I think I might go for it, it is filled up, but only like 3/4 of the way, but it looks like the water has evaporated and the haven't changed the water in quite some time, it is filled with algae

Post pics!!! Pm me a link of it or post a screenshot here!!! I would make them fill it 100%

Nah. I just picked up a full 125 setup with two filters for 160.

I'd buy it. Worst case you have to do a little sealing.

Hah man i want to go for it, but I emailed him and he hasn't responded, he didn't leave a phone number, just the craigslist account e mail

Hah man i want to go for it, but I emailed him and he hasn't responded, he didn't leave a phone number, just the craigslist account e mail

I noticed that. I sent an email as well for you. It could just be a troll but you never know. If he emails me or calls me before you, ill pm you his info for sure. Ain't no way I can drive all the way to elpaso

We once got a 120 with stand for $150, nothing wrong with it at all. Sometimes you just find good deals. Some areas, a cheap big tank is next to impossible to find. I'd jump on this for sure if I had the room and rehome the fish, and start from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom