Severum and heckelii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Came home today to find one of the heckelii's dead laying on top of a rock. No sigh of injury or illness. He seemed fine this morning all other fish seem fine too. just one of those things.
Water is good
ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 10
Ill do a water change just to be on the safe side.

Came home today to find one of the heckelii's dead laying on top of a rock. No sigh of injury or illness. He seemed fine this morning all other fish seem fine too. just one of those things.
Water is good
ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 10

Sorry for your loss :(

Water is good
ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 10

Sorry to hear man.

Thanks
I know this happens. Every one else seems good and 1 of the severum's seems to have taken charge with a little chasing here and there. Hopefully he don't become a problem.

You should be good. There is going to be a pecking order in any tank.

Water is good
ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 10

Sorry to hear that :( What a shame. Did you notice he was being harassed prior to finding him?

Sorry to hear that :( What a shame. Did you notice he was being harassed prior to finding him?

No all was good when I left for work. I had a pleco a while back that was about a year old that died for no reason that I could tell.

Back
Top Bottom