Shall i accept?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Piranhas hunt in groups if they are all larger fish in the pond you probably don't have to worry until you add more

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

+1 Jacob probably doesn't feel secure to his new home so that is why he is so calm.

Caleb

Piranhas hunt in groups if they are all larger fish in the pond you probably don't have to worry until you add more

So i shall add more? What if they become aggressive?

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

They will but yes you definitely want to get more. I can't tell you it won't live on its own but I can say that having it in a group will make it not stress as easily and make it more willing to feed

They will but yes you definitely want to get more. I can't tell you it won't live on its own but I can say that having it in a group will make it not stress as easily and make it more willing to feed

Cuz definitly i dont want it to be dangerous and harm my fishes, plus it already lived in my father's friend pond for 2 years (or 1) and the same tankmate with goldfish since he was 20 cm (he say) and always play with it, not sure 4 now.

Just visiting Ripley's aquarium in Toronto. Though I'd share this here...

uploadfromtaptalk1440267148454.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Strength in numbers, that's how piranhas work.

I would keep him alone unless you can get they tank to have a group in by themselves.

Caleb

I would get 3 piranhas on saturday so... i hope its not dangerous cuz Jacob doesnt love to bite fish flesh and human's

Back
Top Bottom