Shark week!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate shark week! It always plays when i go to our beach house and it freaks me out, i dont wanna go in the water. Lol so now i just dont watch it

I love shark week, I'm far from an ocean, so I'm fine lol california has lottss of sharks jack haa

Nu-Nu the eel said:
I hate shark week! It always plays when i go to our beach house and it freaks me out, i dont wanna go in the water. Lol so now i just dont watch it

Ha.......that's funny. You know you are more likely to get struck by lightning than you are to be attacked by a shark! You being a salty guy I figured you would love sharks!

cbourg746 said:
Does anybody get pumped up like me for shark week?

Heck yeah! Every year. You wont catch me with my TV on any other channel. However I feel like last year and the year before were ripoffs compared to the past. Hope this year is better

cbourg746 said:
Ha.......that's funny. You know you are more likely to get struck by lightning than you are to be attacked by a shark! You being a salty guy I figured you would love sharks!

Hahaha ya but im also a beach guy, so i hate sharks. Lol

I've watched shark week ever since the first one! Animal planet is doing one too, shark fest I think. Probably going to watch that one too.

Back
Top Bottom