Shocked to see my nem look like this!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kevinalewis

Aquarium Advice Regular
Came home like every day and looked at aquarium. Shocked to see my nem look like this! It has never looked like this. I fed Mysis last night and moved an acan frag that it was brushing against. I topped off aquarium last night with Ro water. Nothing new. Everything else in aquarium looks great! Someone please chime in ASAP as I'm freaking out! Thanks. Here's a pic

Attachments

• image-1976988603.jpg
    image-1976988603.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 156
Parameters are all good salinity 1.26. No phosphates or nitrates calcium 460. I just got out of shower and it's starting to look better already ? I'm clueless. This is the first time it's looked like that ? I've had it a few months now. Here's a pic of it now.

Attachments

• image-263686245.jpg
    image-263686245.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 152
Agreed. It will happen a lot more times in the future. Only worry if it stays deflated for a long time. Good looking nem :)

When this happens it means he digesting food , its perfectly normal , you should only be concerned if it starts to melt and fall apart , that means that it's dying

My anemone does the exact thing. The weird thing is it does it every night then opens back up in the morning. Is that normal? He looks healthy.

Jake337 said:
My anemone does the exact thing. The weird thing is it does it every night then opens back up in the morning. Is that normal? He looks healthy.

Yes. It's normal

Back
Top Bottom