Should I add one new fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snowmobilr2010

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 20 gallon saltwater fish only tank that is well established and has been for many months now. I currently have one occellaris clown, 4 green chromis, a cleaning shrimp, a strawberry pseudochromis, and one turbo snail. I measure the levels in the tank every Saturday and sometimes in the middle of the week. I have had no problems, all fish are alive and happy and healthy. The tank is at a stable 76 degrees and I have immitation live rock (acts the same), live sand, a bio wheel filter, and an airator. The cover is properly atrached and the tank gets proper lighting everyday. i am quite fond of my tank but I have always wanted a specific fish, a firefish goby. I was wondering what you guys think about me adding one more fish to the tank. I hope you have enough information to give me your opinion. Thank you!

IMO thats a very small tank to have all of those fish, but if the tank is doing well go for it, just be careful and really monitor things.

Thanks guys I appreciate it! I wasn't originally planning on that many fish but my best friend/roommate brought a couple fish back without telling me, haha. I monitor it constantly and will continue to do so!

Back
Top Bottom