Should i take this offer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha ^ After a year my dads considering a bigger tank, i have to pay for it all of course though. Im fine with it though, since I still have money from shoveling in the winter :)

-Dylan

My mom didnt want me to have a bearded dragon, but i have one of those, now she doesnt want me to have a second tank, but it looks like i will be getting one of those as well. I think the trick for me was her seeing how much time and effort i put into this stuff.

Hmmm, children are corrupt little mind-hackers when it comes to getting their way :) I like it :D

Oh how I miss tricking my parents into letting me have stuff... wait until you go to college and they constantly have the "I'm paying way too much money for you to be wasting so much time on your fish" attitude.

I had to pay for brand new equipment for my 45 gal. Saltwater tank, all by myself cuz my parents didn't help, cleared me out! Plus I couldn't even get a cheaper yet larger one on craigslist because they said I had already gone past my 20 gal. Start idea. Around $800 so far!!!!!!! That's a lot of money for a kid like me, plus we had a bit of a draught so ALL of the lawns died! No mowing!!!

Swimzebras said:
I had to pay for brand new equipment for my 45 gal. Saltwater tank, all by myself cuz my parents didn't help, cleared me out! Plus I couldn't even get a cheaper yet larger one on craigslist because they said I had already gone past my 20 gal. Start idea. Around $800 so far!!!!!!! That's a lot of money for a kid like me, plus we had a bit of a draught so ALL of the lawns died! No mowing!!!

I don't even live near anywhere where I could mow lawns for money. I only sell organic eggs, but that is NOT consistent.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

My total saving of shoveling in the winter was 800$. It snowed ALOT this winter. For my dwarf seahorse tank I've spent say $400 so far. And. I. Hate. Seeing. Money. Disappear. <|3

-Dylan

Bettababe1011 said:
I don't even live near anywhere where I could mow lawns for money. I only sell organic eggs, but that is NOT consistent.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

And I saw that website! I would buy some it's just I don't live near you.

-Dylan

I wish I could make that much! Anyone with moneymaking suggestions!? I could only get a few fish for the money I'm making.....I'd like more than two!

Lol. Um... Depends on where you live really... Oh and the 800 wasn't all from this year say half from last year and half this year. Still great if you ask me.

-Dylan

Yea, my 800 took several years, shoveling would work if everyone weren't so rich that they either own a snowblower or have a frickin service!!!!

If you dont mind me asking(which is perfectly fine if you dont want to answer), how old are all of you, I am 17.

I live on a farm and kind of got screwed money wise, cant get a job because i am to busy at home and my parents can't afford more than 200 a month(I often work 12+ days in the summer, school year i do my school work then help until it gets late). most of that money goes to the bank.

I'm 13. The shoveling thing my friend and I did worked well. People even asked for phone numbers just incase it snowed again. But if you live where it doesn't really snow, you got me beat.

-Dylan

Back
Top Bottom