Should i worry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ssbeywatch

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys, just need a little help, just started off my first saltwater tank and bought 3 of these little guys yesterday, this morning I noticed this spot on one of the fish and can't tell if it is just the coloring of the fish, or some other parasite he picked up at the lfs? Neither of the other two have any similar spots and it is only on the one side of his body.help!

-Erik-

image-4215385762.jpg

Have you cycled your tank, or are you using this fish to do that? You should probably read up some more on starting a new tank. (or if you have, explained more)

The tank is cycled, it's a 55 gallon FOWLR for now, will add corals and more once the tank is more mature. Just got the fish yesterday and the tank was started four weeks ago. All the levels are testing proper, so I don't know if this is something he had when I got him or something he has developed from stress of moving tanks or what. (I didn't notice it in the store but it could have been there)

Back
Top Bottom