Show me your live breeders!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dont forget about Endlers.
They constantly move and I can never get a non-blurry pic of them.

15890-albums1122-picture7823.jpg

This one is almost in focus

Last edited:
Nice! I have one that looks almost identical to that.

Haha. Wish it was that easy mate. I am actually looking at new tanks now. Im keeping my betta so I need a suitable tank which is sustainable. Something like a biorb but cube :/

Try garden and aquatic centres. That's where I purchased mine or you can purchase online and get shipped to you.

Well I checked my local garden centre who did have endlers there but when I questioned them they couldn't clarify with me whether they were pure endlers or even what breed of endlers they were so I didn't get any.. Will have to keep looking

Well I checked my local garden centre who did have endlers there but when I questioned them they couldn't clarify with me whether they were pure endlers or even what breed of endlers they were so I didn't get any.. Will have to keep looking

Livebearers do cross breed a lot so you might find it hard. If that's what you want you will have to order online. Try aquatics to your door or somewhere similar.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395913828.798555.jpg ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395913853.365638.jpg
New breeding girls
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395913880.880471.jpg
Other new fishies (2 other female fancy guppies, and 2 Micky mouse platys)

Back
Top Bottom