Show off your Betta(s)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My dragon scale Halfmoon

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423008099.039451.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423008099.039451.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 101
Wow all of these bettas are just stunning!

I love this thread. Every betta is gorgeous in it's own way <3 sorry to post again, but Camelot's color has changed. I have a different thread about it. Here he is again with less white and more blue! ~ ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423388000.416097.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423424088.316312.jpgThis is Nebo,my late halfmoon betta.I miss him sooo much.He died due to a big huge spike to nitrates due to forgetting to siphon the gravel for like ages.I have learned my lesson an it will never happen again.I always siphon my 14 gallon though.

14G Freshwater- Guppies,Platies in the future will be planted
5G Freshwater- Future Betta and in the future will be planted

Bruttus!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423425810.053430.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423425810.053430.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 93
What kind of fish can you put betas in with?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Male bettas don't play well with most other fish. It depends a lot on it's personality though so if it isn't super aggressive sometimes you can have snails or dull colored Corydoras etc. but it isn't usually recommended. Females are generally less aggressive and can sometimes even be part of a peaceful community tank as long as the other fish aren't too brightly colored, but again it depends on the personality. I have a female betta and some tetras in the same tank and they are fine together. At first the tetras would nip at her fins a little which you also need to watch out for, but she's defiantly the boss now. I've heard of a male betta being housed with guppies, but the betta had a very mild temperament and the tank was huge and heavily planted, so it's kind of a gamble.

Rosie/Daphne (not sure which yet lol):ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424042643.718811.jpg

Thank you

Yeah, I heard that it is hit or miss... I'm trying to determine if I want to add some females to my community side....I have a 125 gallon split in two..one side is Chiclids and other side is community (tetras, guppies, mollies, glo fish).

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424047576.168065.jpgmy delta dragon scale male. I'll get a pic of his mate later on!

Back
Top Bottom