Show off your Betta(s)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love this thread!! They are amazing :) Hoping I can add a pic soon if I can find a happy healthy fish....harder than I thought it would be :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have a male betta housed in a 10 gallon with 6 neon tetras. No aggression at all

He is beyond stunning!!! Wow. :)

Thank you! I spend lots of money on my bettas. They're under estimated in the hobby, and I breed quality bettas! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424525081.475348.jpg

That's my crown tail male, not a crazy coloration but fantastic finnage!

My new guy :) First betta, excited!! No name yet....Loki or Thor maybe?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425066485.871045.jpg

My new guy :) First betta, excited!! No name yet....Loki or Thor maybe?View attachment 265675

He's stunning :) such a beautiful color, I think Loki the god off mischief Lol we all know what bettas are like :D

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

My last betta lived for 5 years, passed away in the fall and I haven't had one since. Decided to get one for my NPT project so the spouse picked up this guy from Petco today....introducing Pi!

img_3183610_0_11fc4f0c2798c2e45a09cec1c3214334.jpg

Will try for a better pic once he's in the tank :)

Thanks! He's actually a bit more teal than the pics. I just wanted a betta for this project tank so I sent the spouse to get one, I think he chose well (y)

Definitely.. I'm looking at splitting my 10 which houses my current Betta and an ADF and adding a crowntail.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I have had multiple bettas my first named Captain America had a blue body with red fins and a white head passed on peacefully. My second named Sunshine because of his color and his kind personality torward other fish (including guppies) was looking for food at the bottom of the tank when a rock shifted position and he was trapped. My third and still living named Dwarf (has unusually short fins for a male) is doing fine in a 40 gallon community but will be soon moved to a 10 gallon. I am also planning to get a large bright orange Betta from my LFS.

Back
Top Bottom