Show off your freshwater fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am researching shipping snails over the border. I will let you guys know as soon as I figure it out

Puffers will deff help with your snail control, however most are not compatible for community tanks, as the can be very aggressive.

Puffers will deff help with your snail control, however most are not compatible for community tanks, as the can be very aggressive.

I know that's exactly what I was saying. I figure I will need to trap them and move them to the puffer tank (once I convince my wife to let me get it)

Idk what u have in your tank but South American puffers can be compatible with some fish, and are considered by some people to be community puffer, but there is always the possibility of them being mean, plus there really hard to find

Idk what u have in your tank but South American puffers can be compatible with some fish, and are considered by some people to be community puffer, but there is always the possibility of them being mean, plus there really hard to find

My current stock is:

Harlequin rasbonas
Boesmani rainbows
Butterfly pleco
Leopard synodontis (can't spell to save my life)
Oto cats
Bolivian and blue rams
And the mts snails

You can see the tank pics on my profile also it is quite planted

My current stock is:

Harlequin rasbonas
Boesmani rainbows
Butterfly pleco
Oto cats
Bolivian and blue rams
And the mts snails

It's like butterfly plecos are popping up everyday now haha. They're very nice. Has he gotten the red eye-shadow yet?

I've had him for a while only wish he wasn't so shy. I'm lucky to catch a glimpse of him every few weeks

My current stock is:

Harlequin rasbonas
Boesmani rainbows
Butterfly pleco
Oto cats
Bolivian and blue rams
And the mts snails

Based on your stock a South American could possibly work. The only other possible prob could b tank size because u should get at least 3 or else they can get very ski dish and scared and aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom