Show off your mbuna pics here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130910_145228.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130910_145228.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 111
  • ForumRunner_20130910_145239.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130910_145239.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 106
Looks a lot like a Johanni with a rounder shape lol but nice fish

Could be a psuedotropheus interruptus it's similar to a Johanni/maingano but with vertical lines as well.
I may be and probably am wrong, my phone doesn't have the biggest screen, but it does look similar, just with some more blue

Could be a psuedotropheus interruptus it's similar to a Johanni/maingano but with vertical lines as well.
I may be and probably am wrong, my phone doesn't have the biggest screen, but it does look similar, just with some more blue

Its a hybrid from my tank

Here is my tank im gradually added rock and looking for driftwood but im looking for something specific so its taking awhile

Not a recent photo but the most recent i have

62660-albums11865-picture59734.jpg

Most of my fish
ForumRunner_20130912_214936.jpg

Here is my tank im gradually added rock and looking for driftwood but im looking for something specific so its taking awhile

Not a recent photo but the most recent i have

Most of my fish

When I first got my cichlid stones I did the same thing you did, openings forward and it always bugged me the way they looked. I flipped them around with no visible openings and they looked 100% better especially after they got a bit of algae on them. Luckily I tried that before I got rid of them.

I'm thinking about growing some alge but I herd its hard to keep under control

When I first got my cichlid stones I did the same thing you did, openings forward and it always bugged me the way they looked. I flipped them around with no visible openings and they looked 100% better especially after they got a bit of algae on them. Luckily I tried that before I got rid of them.

They are ok ...my fish luv them and stay in them or i would turn them around...

Back
Top Bottom