Showcasing of tanks! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Xdarkfaith

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys i know everyone here spends lots of money and time on their tanks. Putting in loads of effort, so why dont you all post pictures of your tanks here? I would love to see it and i know others will too! It will definitely be appreciated! Heres mine, sorry its not too complete :0 kinda saving up!

Attachments

• image-4049594842.jpg
    image-4049594842.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 218
Here's my little pico....

img_2122938_0_741707cf7454f1fa1684632e90277d72.jpg

Thx, its about 3 gallons with water displacement and such. I know its salt but I'm proud so I figured what the heck....

How many gallons you have? What else you plan to do?

George9 said:
Looks like a dwarf gourami. Nice tank btw!

That one is a powder blue dwarf gourami and down towards the bottom there is a little German blue ram cichlid

Xdarkfaith said:
Hey guys i know everyone here spends lots of money and time on their tanks. Putting in loads of effort, so why dont you all post pictures of your tanks here? I would love to see it and i know others will too! It will definitely be appreciated! Heres mine, sorry its not too complete :0 kinda saving up!

Plants still need to grow more to get full potential of how they can look.

image-1323143085.jpg

image-1584050812.jpg

image-1414435031.jpg

God! My setup ... Well, I have too many fish because my plans for another tank fell through lol. Get pica in a min.

Xdarkfaith said:
Whoa i see a crayfish joey! Nice tank!

Yeah man taken me a year and a half to find a stock list he can't get his hands on :) cheers!

Back
Top Bottom