Showing new posts in only certain forums?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vertex

Aquarium Advice Activist
Is there a way to subscribe or only show specific forums. This site is huge and reviewing new posts takes forever when you have to see all forums. I'd like to just see two or three forums in my profile for new posts since last login, is this possible or to remove the ones I don't want to see?

Thanks for any help?

I know this can be done, but the preview of all new posts from the home page under your profile info is must nicer, it summarizes everything new in each forum, I'm am just hoping you could make this only show forums your interested in. Otherwise, you need to browse to 3 or 4 separate forums if you want to check for new content, not as easy thats all...

Thanks though, maybe it can't be done??

One thing you can do, is to Watch certain forums. When you are watching a forum, you will receive an email (containing the contents of the new topic) for each new topic posted in that forum, provided you have email notification selected in your profile.

If you choose to watch the forum, make sure you set an email filter to put all of the notifies into a specific AA folder, otherwise it might be very painful for your inbox.

Back
Top Bottom