Wanted: shrimp , nails, plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kjacks

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Snails not nails ^^^^^ lol

Im looking for some painted or fire RCS ... (not exactly sure thats 100% accurate on the name) just dont want the more clearish red ones want the deeper red ones or even some of the orange variant..

Im also looking for some easy low light plants that will work with led lights for the shrimp and my crawfish (separate tanks)

Snails .. i want a few nerite snails for a 5g n 10g then some that wont overpopulate my other tanks 20g n 55g i would love some pretty pink, red, purple or blue ones that have egg sacs when they breed so i can remove them if need be...

Danramirez57 has rcs. They're not fire painted but they color up nicely as they mature. His prices are great and a fast shipper. It's hard finding fire painted on here. Ebay has a few listings but they're expensive.

Yeah I don't blame you. I saw 8 awhile back for $29.99 including shipping on eBay,but it may be closed. I ordered some fires from someone on here awhile back but I can't remember who it was. I've ordered several times from Dan and you won't be disappointed over their colors. I actually just got a shipment in from him today.

I have golden mystery snails for $1 or 6/$5 plus shipping. They have eggs sacks above water that you can control population with removal. Pm if interested

I can probably do a shrimp package for you. I only have regular RCS though. And for low light plants I have water sprite and Java moss.

image-2311745963.jpg

I have RCS mixed with Sakura and fire reds if you are interested. No gravid females as they are juveniles, and 2/3-3/4"
Not fully colored yet so I can't pick out only the fire reds, but you'll end up with atleast a couple as most of the females that dropped at that time were Sakura and fires

Snails not nails ^^^^^ lol

Im looking for some painted or fire RCS ... (not exactly sure thats 100% accurate on the name) just dont want the more clearish red ones want the deeper red ones or even some of the orange variant..

Im also looking for some easy low light plants that will work with led lights for the shrimp and my crawfish (separate tanks)

Snails .. i want a few nerite snails for a 5g n 10g then some that wont overpopulate my other tanks 20g n 55g i would love some pretty pink, red, purple or blue ones that have egg sacs when they breed so i can remove them if need be...
Ya, nails would be great to help clean the sides of your aquarium.LOL:lol:

Back
Top Bottom