Shrimp tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aaronp

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Had a question how many shrimp could i fit in a 10g tank?
-just built a 10g square tank a couple days ago already have it running with the power head,filter,heater,blue led lights,and thermomiter
- only have one shrimp so far just a singapore shrimp
-,still need to get a day light cuz im planning on making it a live plant tank

image-1862779101.jpg

Comments and sujjestions would be nice too thanx :)

I like the light better at the the top at least in the picture. As far as shrimp goes I don't think there really is a stocking guide if so its new to me so I'm in to hear what others say. What shrimp are you planning on keeping? With rcs I'd aim for 15-20 in a 10gallon

Andrew McFadden said:
I like the light better at the the top at least in the picture. As far as shrimp goes I don't think there really is a stocking guide if so its new to me so I'm in to hear what others say. What shrimp are you planning on keeping? With rcs I'd aim for 15-20 in a 10gallon

Ha yeah idk i kinda like it both ways but i couldnt make up my mind on what looked better so i left it on the bottom, alright will have to wait and c ha ,well i was planning to get a amano shrimp as well as ,red cherry shrimp ,emeral green, ghost shrimp and lots of other type,i just like to have different veriaties, ,dont really like the "just one type of specie tanks" you know what i mean ?well thats just me :p

Back
Top Bottom