sick angel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteDevil

Aquarium Advice Addict
.25 cent usd sized just meat not fin size

26g tank, sand bottom temp at 78 degrees maybe 77

have a marbled and blushing angel, 1 betta,6 neons, half a dozen mixed tetras 3 spotted cories and 3 kuhli loaches

blusher was stuck to the intake tube and DID NOT FEED when I fed them today. shes swimming around ok but real slow and lethargic.

Water levels are fine PH is at 8.1 this morning.

What can I do? I got a qt tank with the temp set at 82, what more can I do to rehabilitate it?

no spots, full fins, no fungus.

PWC that is the first thing I do when one of my fish is acting that way. Some times there is something wrong with the water the standard tests don't pick up. Are you using CO2?

no, she died a few minutes ago.

unsavable if you ask me, no time to get to the LFS for a test and medications before it layed down on the sand and was it.

she hid herself first though....

Im taking water and sand to my LFS, sand is 24 hours for ph but quick for baddies.

This is terrible she was gorgeous. Pics are posted up, she loved the camera.

I am sorry it is hard to lose an angel fish, they are probably my favorite fish I have.

Her fins were pinned today, forgot to mention/notice till I just saw the pic.

Eh, nothing that coulda been done, the rest are healthy, the marble is actually much larger then she was and she was eating like a hog last night.

SSBC frozen food, I am tossing it and getting some HIkari

Got the water tested

Its got high ammonia nitrates and PH, did just do a water change yesterday and a sand cleaning.

The others are doing just fine. idk.

Back
Top Bottom