sick fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snowman17

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Is it possible you can have a sickly fish that eats acts pretty normal but just looks sick, maybe he has something that haven't killed him but makes him look sickly.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131223_200456.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131223_200456.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 58
  • ForumRunner_20131223_200520.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131223_200520.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 61
When I first got him he had the clear/white poop but it cleared up. And every now and then he acts weird laying on the sand not moving. Idk I could be just tripping lol hasent grow much either

He looks alittle skinny, Is he eating? white feces indicates a parasitical or bacterial infection and laying on the sand is also a bad sign.

Yea he is skinny and he still eats. The thing is I've had him a while now since may I believe or around that time. He does the laying on the sand thing after water changes I've noticed it today and last WC

Well something oswrong. His fins seem alittle ragged, is that only from fighting? Do you test your water, got any results for us?

Just did a water change. And hes no push over but gets chased by the big guys and he actually stands up to my Demasoni who bullies all the smaller or low rank fish.

Back
Top Bottom