sick guppies and mollies.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From reading up on what u have told me so far it sounds like ammonia poisoning

As u can see they very friendly. Will swim right into ur hands. But notice the tail is not spread out it kind of pointed and the body is arched.

ForumRunner_20120615_130722.jpg

Yea looks like ammonia poisoning use that site I sent it will help u a lot

Actually can't really see the arched body in that pic. Gettin a pic of a single fish is kind of complicated. Lol my wig had to stick her had in their.

Ok will do and thank u so much I love my fish they give me hours of enjoyment when I not working.

Right now I just got a 60 a 29 two 10's and a 2. But planning on gettin more tanks soon.

Got one more question for u. I want more live plants cause I gonna do a pea puffer tank. What type of plants can I put in another 29 that will grow pretty fast and tall but not take over my tank?

At the mo I am running 5 4ft tanks 2 3.5 tanks 10 2ft tanks and some really small ones for my fry

Polyspema corymbosa sessileflora these will grow quick need good lighting and will need to feed them

Here are a few more these dont need feeding straight callus and amazon sword if u don't mind me asking where do u buy your fish and stuff from

The only real problem I got with my tanks as far as perimeters is my PH. I can't get it below 8.2

Try aqua safe that will help and use this web site he will delivery all over the uk and he is very cheap

Back
Top Bottom