Sick Molly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cohenjl13

Aquarium Advice Freak
So one of my female Molly’s has been very sick for a while. She started off with a little spit of ich and since she’s in a 110g tank I said good luck and hope she felt better.

Well after a month or so she looks horrible covered in ich, fin clamp, unhealthy poops, and mouth doesn’t close.

Every night when I fed them I would give it a good try to catch her to put in a QT to hopefully help her get better and finally after about 2 weeks of trying I got her!

She is in QT now with meds so here’s to her health! Sorry the picture is horrible.

IMG_0304.jpg

Fingers crossed - I've had the same issue in heavily planted tanks and unfortunately not too good for fish by the time can be caught - which is usually asap.

Miss Shiney Butt (as dubbed by my daughter) is doing awesome today, did a water change and going to do one more round of meds to make sure but she’s looking beautiful again! I plan on having her in QT for a couple days after last treatment just to make sure, any suggestions on how long is long enough, she’s probably getting cabin fever compared to the 110g

Back
Top Bottom