Singapore Angel Agression

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheTodd

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got a 240g a couple of weekends ago. It came with a Singapore Angel and a small Volatin Lion. They are in a 45g holding tank with my small snowflake moray and a Chromis. The last few days, neither my Snowflake or Lion have been eating and I think it's the Angel. They ate fine the first three or so feedings. The angel is not really being aggressive and attacking them, but he constantly hovers around the lion , so the lion is constantly keeping an eye on him in a defensive posture. When I try to spot feed either, the Angel will do its best to grab the food. Anyone out there have any experience with Singapores? Its a great fish, but I am thinking of taking it to a LFS.

The 240 will hopefully be running next weekend and I'm wondering if he will change once he is back in a big tank. If not, it might be time for him to go.

Well...the good and the bad...unless the Angel is eating it, I assume my Lion is eating while I am not around. I put food on at night before bed and could not find it in the morning. It used to pounce on food, but now seems uninterested. Bad news...the snowflake, that used to pounce on food too, died on Sunday. I had only had it for about three weeks and it was not until about a week with being in the holding tank that it started not eating. Not sure if its just the new environment or this Angel...

Back
Top Bottom