Sk3llys 60P Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im a plumber so own a bender and have enough free copper tube to make this 10 times lol. This is why ive decided to use plumbing materials to make this as it wont cost me anything. The steel cable is the only thing i will have to pay for

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nice! It's been awhile...good to see you guys still at it 100%!

Spray paint a satin chrome/brushed steel effect. See what i can find

Should turn out nice. I once spray painted a gold lamé (classy?) mirror frame with a satin brushed chrome finish and it blended in well with the bathroom faucet and hardware. It might have been brushed nickel. Nice metallic effect.

This is what my life has become :(

Looking at a glorified grow out tank, filling my RODI container and replacing water from my unsinkable wood bucket
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1416241526.099750.jpg

Could always be worse hahah, you need a bigger bucket :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just broke my solunar controller!

Thanks Brookster now it is worse :(
Lol

No way... what happened? ! Sorry for the bad juju man..

I literally brushed my arm up against the usb connection and the connection snapped from inside.

Just as ive got my GSA starting to reside with the 50% intensity im back smack at 100%!!

Im going to email them saying i enjoy their products but disgraced at how easily this thing broke. Im hoping they may try to resolve it. If not i will order the manual dimmer and not use the company again

That sucks.. can you splice in a new usb for now?

That wood will take 1/2 a year to sink! Haha... cave in and just tie that sucker down.

Sorry to hear about the controller breaking so easily. Hope they resolve it without fuss. Otherwise, I'd take it to a computer repair place and they may charge less to fix it than ordering the dimmer.

Those pictures look wonderful. Will following this thread with a jealous but admirable look in my eyes! ;)

That wood will take 1/2 a year to sink! Haha... cave in and just tie that sucker down.

Sorry to hear about the controller breaking so easily. Hope they resolve it without fuss. Otherwise, I'd take it to a computer repair place and they may charge less to fix it than ordering the dimmer.

I'm going to give the wood three weeks to sink. It's had one now lol. The computer repair shop is a great shout

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

It's electronics and small circuit board stuff. Not my thing

I like dr. Nanos idea. Take it somewhere and pay someone else to fix it! Shouldn't be to much to swap it out??

I'm going to give the wood three weeks to sink. It's had one now lol. The computer repair shop is a great shout

I nice piece of slate and a few stainless steel screws should do the job.

Friday 28th, come sink or float for the redmoor, the tank will be started and probably planted too. I'm getting impatient and the itch is too strong! Stay tuned

:yawn..stretch...scratch: I'm still here;) waiting for an epic tank..patiently waiting....

Back
Top Bottom