Sk3llys 60P Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks awesome man!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Looks awesome man!!

Thanks mate!

Been a while since ive had results like this! Leaching ammonia is not the words! This is overnight with an established filter
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417252737.104536.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Very patriotic sk3lly.. oh wait.. wrong country hahah.. do you have a mature filter hooked up? I'd be curious to see how a good biofilter handled this?? I may be experimenting with this stuff shortly..
Ps.. nice tile! Jacks my boy!

Well at least your bacteria won't go dormant waiting for the plants. Wow!

I think your scape looks awesome so far. Love the wood poking out of the top. Keep up the good work!

Yep an established filter on the tank. You can see how much nitrate has been processed already also. Strange that there's no nitrate though?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Well at least your bacteria won't go dormant waiting for the plants. Wow!

I think your scape looks awesome so far. Love the wood poking out of the top. Keep up the good work!

Thanks radmax. I really spent a lot of time and effort planning this setup

Yep an established filter on the tank. You can see how much nitrate has been processed already also. Strange that there's no nitrate though?

Oh yah.. didn't catch that at first.. to busy making a stupid joke. That's from overnight huh?

Oh yah.. didn't catch that at first.. to busy making a stupid joke. That's from overnight huh?

Yep just from overnight. I can see 3 50% water changes a week coming here

Wow, amazing build, and AMAZING scape. Love the look of the tank with the wood coming out, can't wait to see what you do with it.

Thanks BigReds... It certainly took me long enough to plan, lot of money to create and a lot of time and back ache to put it together. Check back in a few weeks to see how it's grown in. New plants will be added Thursday hopefully

It definitely shows. Definitely one of the premier inspirational scapers around here!

I'm not quite sure it's worthy of that. I'd certainly like a TOTM though ;)

Forgot to show the tanks second visible side seeing as I designed it to look good from two sides
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417370602.239101.jpg

Hear that sk3lly? Thumper loves your wood!! I hope it keeps that rich bronze color.. mine leeches out gray over time.. i threw it out..

Hear that sk3lly? Thumper loves your wood!! I hope it keeps that rich bronze color.. mine leeches out gray over time.. i threw it out..

Yea I hear you lol. Well my redmoor is developing patches of fungus which I can tell I'll have hours of fun ahead of me trying to clean it off grrrrr. Anyway I'm going to do a weekly update photo on a Friday. A tribute to OS. Hope he's following :)

...Anyway I'm going to do a weekly update photo on a Friday. A tribute to OS. Hope he's following :)

What a great idea! Maybe you will start a trend. I think he is following.

Back
Top Bottom