skunk cleaner shimp & crabs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kukki

Aquarium Advice Regular
been trying to find out if the 2 are compatiable or not but the info i have been finding isnt clear what so ever, but i guess some people have had bad things happen and others it works out ok

i just got a cleaner a few days ago and have been looking at cleaners other than snails to take care of the DSB...

should most hermit crabs get along ok with a cleaner / fish or would there be problems with such and such type ? like blue leg or scarlet or any other types

as i said ive tried to read as much as i can about the different types but none of it seems to clear... so.. TIA =D

You should be ok with some blue legged hermits. Any reason why you don't want snails? Nassarius snails are great for helping keep the top layer of your sand bed clean and turned over.

variety lol.. i do have some snails but they arent sand sifting and one doesnt like to move at all.. thats another question i guess

i have a snail that since the first day i had him (well after the first night, the first night was ok).. but it does not do anything but lay on its shell, i turn it over or put it on the rock or against the glass and maybe twice a month it will clean the glass for about 30 mins and fall off again, the rest do fine

... not exactly sure what its deal is lol

but just to mix things up alittle bit maybe, i do have snails but dont have my heart set on anything yet =)

Back
Top Bottom