small app change please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrc8858

Aquarium Advice Addict
So could you mods make a slight "mod" to the app and at location to their profile. I understand its right next to your name in ever post but in the app its impossible to find out without asking. I don't see this being to big of a change so please just add a third line under join date in profiles ;) thank you for reading

And on a side note. Did my frag swap idea even have a leg to stand on in the meeting between you guys cause I thought it was atleast a decent idea lol

Also if that is already available as a paid member sorry for asking. I'll be making my donation in a couple weeks :)

We can potentially request a layout change to the app but it isn't likely to get a lot of traction. The app is developed by a 3rd party, forum runner, and the layout is pretty rigid for them across all their software. Since the app is a scaled down version of the full site, the aim is generally to keep things basic and easy.

As for the frag swap the consensus was this can already be achieved using the current classifieds section of the forum.

Thanks for the suggestions, however. While we cannot fully implement all user suggestions, a great deal of the changes around here over the years have been a direct result of user suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom