Snail ID please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

earhtmother

Aquarium Advice FINatic
20170812_141715.jpg20170812_141637.jpgTrying to ID the snails in the hubby's tank - I know I have dumped some Nerites in but also know he inherited *pond* snails from somewhere - pictures are nest I could get with my phone - is there a reasonably simple way to tell pond & nerites apart (omly snails I can identify are mysterys apples & rams-body colour & shape gives them away) I nevwr see any eggs either but they seem to be multiplying so I am voting pond
Also anyone else have snails that go *walkies* - keep finding them around the outside of the 3/5g temporary holding tank

Thanks figured it would probably be you who answered, you're generally who I watch for in posts
Any idea about the whole lets go explore thing - don't mind the constant rehoming except today one had managed to get to the floor & I stepped on it made me feel horrible

Snails are very active. Always on the look out for cleaning opportunities. Usually they don't leave the tank. That one on the floor, I'm glad it's not contributing to the gene pool any longer.

Back
Top Bottom