So far so good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AusAaron

Aquarium Advice Freak
ForumRunner_20120325_184914.jpg

All fish going well. No problems as yet. Only one fish vanished :) cant believe i didnt go marine sooner. Fish have so much more personality.

Inhabitants

ForumRunner_20120325_190648.jpg

First coral.. not sure what is. Just seeing how it goes

ForumRunner_20120325_192750.jpg

Satan the snowflake

ForumRunner_20120325_192923.jpg

Toothy the trigger

ForumRunner_20120325_193426.jpg

Two clowns. Soz bad pic. Hard to get them to stay still

And a couple of snails. One hermit and a blue linikar star

ForumRunner_20120325_193952.jpg

Hopefully i can get their new home up and running soon. Just waiting to move house and sump mod :)

How big is the new tank gonna be? And its true, marine have more personality, especially triggers and fish like that. GL

crister13 said:
How big is the new tank gonna be? And its true, marine have more personality, especially triggers and fish like that. GL

Its 5x2x2 with a big sump. Yeah love triggers and puffers. Mayb ill get a puffer down the track. Theres a pic on here i think. If it worked

I Jane. Niger too! And used to have a snowflake. It kids got eaten so now I have a black edge moray. The rest of my tanks in my signature.

crister13 said:
I Jane. Niger too! And used to have a snowflake. It kids got eaten so now I have a black edge moray. The rest of my tanks in my signature.

Sweet as. I reckon ill get a volitan and a puffer to add when its up and running and that may b it. Or a clown trigger. C how it goes

Back
Top Bottom