So far, so good!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jackiee

Aquarium Advice Regular
My parents got me a 29 gallon tank for x-mas, which took a couple days to set up because I needed a decent stand (that I finally found at Petsmart!) Anyways, I bought 2 pairs of guppy fish and I also recieved a betta as a gift, so I put them all in the tank. They are actually doing very well together. My mom recieved a call the next day after I set up my tank--she had a friend who wanted to get rid of some fish. So, I gladly took them in (an orangish gourami, 4 painted glass tetrtas, a long finned tetra, and another kind of tetra). It's been around 1 1/2 weeks and everything looks fine. Every fish is active and eat well. The temp. is between 76-78 and the test readings seem okay as of this time of the cycle.

Anyways, just wanted to give everyone a thanks for the advice, I wouldn't have been able to have this successful tank without the help I've gotten from here!

Good luck. Keep an eye on the betta with those guppies. Also keep an eye on your test readings and keep up with your PWCs. When do we get a pic?

Glad to hear that the tank is doing well. I have to agree with Rich regarding the guppies. If you have any fancy finned guppies...the betta will make short work of them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom