So... Need help with this one....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What are the dimensions of this tank in the format of length x width x height? Please properly label to the unit of measurement you use, whether that be inches, feet, millimeters, centimeters, or meters

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

(y)^^THIS^^(y)
If we are ALL still struggling to really know volume of tank for proper stocking this will conquer all language barriers...:huh:
:thanks:

What are the dimensions of this tank in the format of length x width x height? Please properly label to the unit of measurement you use, whether that be inches, feet, millimeters, centimeters, or meters

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well, if you're asking for my tank measurements, it's total measurements are 100x50x50 (lengthxwidthxtall). But since the filter is part of the tank, the real size of the tank is 100x39x50 and the filter size is 100x11x50

(Note: all measurements above using cm)

But what I'm using to measure it is water jug (which is called gallon in my country). And my water jug is 4x imperial gallon (16 Liter). The shopkeeper said it's going to be around 10 water jugs, but since I don't use water jug to fill it (using water from faucet, connected with hose, directly filling the tank with it), I don't know whether it is using 10 water jugs or not lol.

So thats abt 50 US gallons. 54.2 imperial gallons... I think.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hmm.. Thank you for all of the advices. I think my problem now lies with my angelfishes, as they will be the main star for the tank. I have removed all of my goldfishes (butterfly koi, fantail, common and comet). Soon the rainbow sharks will switched to angelfishes be removed and so as the danios.

Now to decide who will be their tank mates and who won't. I guess my platy and my rainbowfish will be fine with them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom