So not liking how this is turning out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is where I want the free space for the parva/4 leaf clover, most if the middle with a little further on the left side, if I turn the branch over it totally blocks my lighting [emoji35] lol
Free space https://imgur.com/a/jpMth

You will have to be patient with those plants as they are slow growers.
You might want the consider Staurogyne repens or even Monte Carlo in part of that area as alternatives.

You will have to be patient with those plants as they are slow growers.
You might want the consider Staurogyne repens or even Monte Carlo in part of that area as alternatives.
The Ludwigia repens I've already had to cut twice, the money wart is very slow, the crypto reds grow pretty well, when I got them they had 1-2 old leafs that melted away, I'm expecting more melt as I just moved, trimmed roots and replanted again, the parva is like molasses lol, the Amazon has grown 5-6" in about 2 months, maybe I'm trimming the Ludwigia to soon but I trim them when they are at the top of the tank bending over on the surface, when I do my water changes with them that long it looks as if they are going to break as they are about 14-16" when I trim them.

Are the plants you mentioned ground cover or tall the repens grow absolutely crazy, I'm adding Buce to the tank once I figure out if I like the plants where they are.

The plants I mentioned are low growing, ground cover plants. Both require periodic trimming. Yes, they do grow better in med/high light + CO2, but will also grow without CO2 (albeit, much slower).

The plants I mentioned are low growing, ground cover plants. Both require periodic trimming. Yes, they do grow better in med/high light + CO2, but will also grow without CO2 (albeit, much slower).
Here's the Amazon which I was told are slow growers, a before and after the before is actually an improvement it literally had one leaf and it was dying even I planted it in that corner and the after Pic was taken day before yesterday, thrive is amazing.
Before and after.
Was taken a few months ago when I had ich for the second time.
https://imgur.com/a/6x8VR

I want to get a second light for my tank was looking into the satellite ones but I would need 2, my fixture right now is packed can't fit no more pods, but I need more light in the middle portion for the plants that will eventually line the whole back, just can't decide which one to get to run with the one I have, but then again if I get another one and it's to strong I'm going to have algae issues.

Back
Top Bottom