soft sinking pellet recommendation?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evil Nick

Aquarium Advice Addict
I used to buy sinking new era fish pellets that were medium sized but very soft, They were nice and my ghost knife loved them.
For some reason they arent sold here anymore, possibly discontinued. Ive tried a few other brands but none of them are soft and she just snubs them. I have see her eat a couple here and there, but mostly swims away from them.

Does anyone know of another sinking pellet that is semi malleable or where I can get the new era ones from? Ive checked online but had zero luck. I feed her worms as well but honestly I cant fill her up on just worms.

found a pic of the bottle. I think they have been discontinued but if anyone finds them in their area and feels like passing them to me Ill pay for them and the shipping.

Thanks

Tropical-Pellets-300g.png

edit:
I think they are listed now as

New Era Vitalis Tropical Pellets

I found some on ebay, hopefully these are them, and it doesnt look as if theyre even sold in the US anymore.

I found 2 soft pellet foods from a god seller .
YFS Soft Pellets : Bulk Fish Food, Aquarium Supplies
Not sure on what the knife eats but I would guess the krill may work out..
I have bought food from this seller and have no complaints.
I get a lot of my foods from Kensfish but not sure if they have any soft foods..
A lot of people have been saying the Fluval bug bites are very good also but I have not tried them.

Back
Top Bottom