Some ideas for my new 300litre tropical tank??? Post your pics here please :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

naomijaywebb

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi guy so I've just purchased a 300 litre tank but not sure how to decorate it , so if u could post pics of your tanks to give me some ideas please :) xx

So Saturday I got a large drift wood which has been soaking in boiling hot water still air bubbles coming out and still turning water abit off colour does anyone no roughly how long I'll have to keep soaking it til it can go in my tank ? And love the tanks I don't think my tank will be completely ready til about Wednesday time put the sand in Saturday and now the water is completely clear really happy ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396858477.530338.jpg that's my tank so far still a long way to go but I'll get there the water is cycling and heater and filter are up and running just basically waiting on the driftwood ATM can't wait to transfer my fish into ther and get some more :)

Yeah I'm gonna be putting plants in there but I don't want the tank having too much planting as I do wanna see my fish lol obviously I no plants are good but were I have small fish at the moment I don't want a tank full of plant and u can't even see the fish lol

Agreed. Plants relax fish too and make them feel more comfortable in their surroundings.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397321353.140317.jpg my tank now ,, drift wood has finally set , bought 9 more fish ,,
1 silver shark
1 balloon Molly
5 neon tetras ( gonna get another 5 )
2 male guppies ( long fin ,, fancy )

Still looking for some rocks and plant will be getting them soon just haven't seen anything that has caught my eye really wanna put my heart into and not just things for the sake of it , really want it to look good :)

23 fish in total :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom