Someone say Apisto?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
20 gal long? Not 20 liter.. Do a school of something.. For instance with my apisto's in my 29 I have 8 rummynose tetras and 6 hexazona barbs... The rummynose are all over the tank while the barbs stay lower.. Makes for a nice scene with everyone one their own zones.. You could prob do a school of 8-10 smaller (1-1.5") fish...

Yeah it's a 20g long it looks so empty I have plants and stuff in for them to hide in so you see a cory evey now and then but part from that I looks empty haha

Ya, I'll bet.. Get some more fish! Rummy nose tetras are my recommendation..

Do both!! I have a drill in one hand and AA on my phone in the other;)

Haha yah you'd better just focus on that, it would be like that YouTube video if the guy knocking down the whole warehouse...we'll talk tetras later!!

Just walked over to my tank and my male cac swam away and looks like he was hiding behind a plant, "dude come out I can see your fins" hahaImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400598952.412776.jpg

He's saying if I can't see you than you can't see me!! Mine was checking out my new phone last night...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1400601266634.jpg
    1400601266634.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 94
Brookster i think there's something up with my male cac he ain't his normal bright coloured self he is beige I tried to get a picture but the one I have posted is the best I could get ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401830500.615358.jpg

Can you get a better pic? Acting normal? Eating?

He seems angry at every thing he's chasing the female but then he is displaying doing the whole jaw thing they ate fine this morning before I went to work I have just come in and turned the light on and he was beige it seemed as if he is gasping but then he starts this whole tail whipping thing these are the best I can get he keeps hiding ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401831041.647354.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401831073.301205.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401831109.869017.jpg

Looks fine to me.. maybe it's just spawning behavior.. is he like backing up towards the female while tail whipping?

Good news! Mine on the otherhand... seems to has developed a chinple

Back
Top Bottom