Sound off! Are you a freshy or salty?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What kind of fish do you keep?

• Freshwater (This would include ponds and Brackish)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saltwater

• Both

• Total voters

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Both the freshwater and saltwater forums are very busy with a bussle of activity so l thought it would be fun to see via a poll whos more active. Freshwater folks or Salty folks.

Hmm, where have I seen a poll like this before...

Anyway, it will be interesting to see who checks all of the boards vs just fresh, salt, or lounge.

To get the poll to appear on the front page we have to place it here. Feel free to spam it in the other forums if you wish with a link either to this thread or with reference to the front page poll box.

fishfreek said:
Feel free to spam it in the other forums...
:lol: LOL!

anyway, I would really like to keep a huge saltwater community, like 4 tanks that spill over into each other! However I don't have the money to do anything like that, and I am going to wait until we buy a house before I think of anything that permanent. So for now I am just a freshy. They are fun creatures, too, I just really like inverts like cool worms and stuff!

Consider me a freshy for now, but honey let me tell ya! :mrgreen:
It won't be long before I've got a SW too! Who says the fish can't be better on both sides of the tank!

So far the freshwater folks are out numbering the salty only folks by 3 to 1.

Way to represent. :)

i am only a freshy now but i want to have a 55gal salt tank eventualy and thought it would be a good start to try fresh first and learn as much as i can about both before hand and also get some money for the salt tank.

I'm a freshy (if you can't tell by the name). I do have plans to set up a SW tank in the far off future when I feel confident enough to handle one. I am still pretty new to the hobby, June of 2003.

It doesn't matter if your freshwater or saltwater, what a fantastic hobby and what a fantastic site to talk about it all.
I just wish everybody on this forum many great years of fish keeping.

OH! and by the way i'm freshwater.

salty now and will never go back too fresh, so much life in my tank and new stuff popping out of the rock every week.

Back
Top Bottom