South Carolina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aspiringfowlraries said:
New from Greenville! Always wanted a setup of my own but never been able too! I hope to get started finally sooner than later!

You should join this club! We usually have alot of meetings over in greenville. It would help a first timer out alot.

www.scaquariasociety.com

no have had aquariums for 40 years just setting up a new 60 gal freshwater tank today

ed

as you can by my screenname cory cats , zebra danios,platys, kuhli loaches, swordtails, silver tipped shark , or a bala shark , and albino plecos keeping the fish small

thanks for asking
ed

I'm in Greenville Got a Texas cichlid crazy son of a gun. Waiting to get a bigger place to set up 2 75g and a 110 I got in storage

hi from clover,sc have a 60 gal. community tank set up with 5 Ancistrus Bristlenose plecostamus 6 albino corys 6 bronze corys 2 julii cats and zebra danios right now just love the cory cats i buy from wet pets in gastonia, nc have know the owner for about 40 years he knows anything you need to know about setting up a freshwater or saltwater tank i recommend him very highy for your aquarium needs

I Tried the SC Aquarium forums however, there seems to have not been anyone on in weeks.

Back
Top Bottom