South Jersey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right down the road :)

You go to the Aquarium Center? Are there any other good LFS in the area?

Right down the road :)

You go to the Aquarium Center? Are there any other good LFS in the area?

No I don't like the aquarium center I go to jb tropical fish in williamstown

What issues have you had with the Aquarium Center? Besides there 2 day policy (which just got bumped to 14), I've had pretty good luck there w.r.t. livestock and supplies.

I'll check out JB though.

What issues have you had with the Aquarium Center? Besides there 2 day policy (which just got bumped to 14), I've had pretty good luck there w.r.t. livestock and supplies.

I'll check out JB though.

Just didnt like staff if I'm in a pinch ill go I just prefer jb healthy fish there always and John is a great guy selection is so so but if you want something he can usually get it and he's very well priced

Cool...I'll check it out this weekend. They're right down the road, and a lot closer than the Aquarium Center (and yes, the staff there does seem rude at times, almost like we were bothering them when asking about things).

Absolutely and they do have brackish fish in freshwater my bro in law had a nasty ich break out I just don't trust it there I hear some people say its great

Huh...I didn't know that about the AC.

Funny enough, most of our best fish have been Petsmart and Petco purchases (Congo tetras for a buck, bosemani and turquoise rainbows, high fin tetras). The girl in the aquatics section knows her stuff, and will order fish for me if I ask nicely :)

I will definitely check out JB.

Some people love it at ac and I have never got any fish from petsmart or petco to much going on in there tanks I feel try jb I'm a discus guy and he has them

I just do FW and will be starting SW in a week or so...before i buy any SW livestock, I'll go to JB first.

I just do FW and will be starting SW in a week or so...before i buy any SW livestock, I'll go to JB first.

I'm just fresh also want to start salt tho soon as I get some more cash flow I'm gonna

Ha..yeah. It's pricey. Just dropped $400 on gear, rock and sand. About to drop another $300 on my last two pieces of gear before I start adding fish.

LMK when you want to start buying. I am going to try to set up a BRS group buy the first week of every month.

I will i already two 55 g not in use I know that it gets expensive quick

Blackwood here. Used to live in Sewell, where about r u in sewell? I know that town like the back of my hand

Back
Top Bottom