SpaceFish's Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpaceFish42

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am borrowing the idea of having one main thread for all my tanks from TMRC. I'll post the majority of new updates here, but any questions will be on the more specific threads. I hope that made some sort of sense!

This would seem the best way to update multiple tanks journals... especially when your profile doesn't exist and you have to manually search out all your started threads..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

First update:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1437958467.887855.jpg
I added a 3-inch long marbled angelfish to my 46 gallon biotope. Do any of you angel experts have a way to sex them?

It is hard to tell unless you have a proven pair and can catch them in the act.

I love what you did with that drift wood!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It is hard to tell unless you have a proven pair and can catch them in the act.

I love what you did with that drift wood!

Thank you! I did find a guide on another forum for sexing them, but I'm still not sure. From what they described it sounds like it may be a female.

This would seem the best way to update multiple tanks journals... especially when your profile doesn't exist and you have to manually search out all your started threads..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This is why I joined all mine. Some of mine don't get updates often so I'd have to scroll 15 pages to find it.

Great job man! I'll be following along :)

Caleb

I have something going on with my angel where it keeps tilting to either side. Is that normal?

I was thinking in that photo that your angel didn't look so healthy. The tail in looks really weird.

Andy sagar is the go to guy for angel stuff! You should catch him on the wigglers thread and ask his opinion.

I have several new/not-so-new updates. The angelfish, now called "Pancake" is perfectly happy and will come right up to the front of the tank. I got some new lemon tetras today, and I will post pictures of them as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I also have some sad news. Frankie, my favorite bloodfin tetra passed away last night. I think he died because he had trouble eating. ?

Sad to hear about frankie, but glad pancake is doing well. I honestly feel a little silly typing that last sentence, Frankie and pancake??? Lol. I had a bumblebee cichlid I named bumblebeast though so I guess I don't have room to talk. Glad things are mostly going well and looking forward to pics!!

Sad to hear about frankie, but glad pancake is doing well. I honestly feel a little silly typing that last sentence, Frankie and pancake??? Lol. I had a bumblebee cichlid I named bumblebeast though so I guess I don't have room to talk. Glad things are mostly going well and looking forward to pics!!

Frankie was short for Frankenstein, and Pancake got his/her name after my friend said it looked like a pancake. I love the name Bumblebeast, and thank you for your response.

I also rescaped my shrimp tank today. This is what it previously looked like:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439517998.285250.jpg
And this is what it looks like now:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439518043.197404.jpg
If I put some more plants in there, could I keep a couple of DPs with the shrimp? Or would the shrimp be food?

Back
Top Bottom