spraying aresol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ConanTheLibraia

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This is kind of an odd question I thought I'd run past you guys. What do you think of spraying aresol in a room with a fish tank that has an open top?

depends how toxic it is and how much you use. I mean really... I doubt you spray enough to make the fish notice. I guess it also depends on the fish load and size of the tank. with enough water, it would dilute pretty well, especially in a tank with a low fish load.

Whats the aeresol for? A little air freshener, no biggie, a bug bomb, whole different story, dude!

I use the ocasional air freshener in my basement room, (3 tanks) no problem.

i think you must be reading my mind folks , that was to be my next post... my cats have got the dreaded fleas,i am :x . i woulnt mind if it was just the cats but i think its my carpet as well , and they have a liking for my feet 0X . soooo my question was although i was fairly sure an aerosol fleakiller was out of the question , is the powdered one for the carpet ok, i wasnt sure if even the smell that gives off is going to upset my fish. :fadein:

What ever your use, go ahead and replace the carbon in your filter right before you use your product. The carbon will help keep the water clean of toxins and smells.

Back
Top Bottom