SPS fluval evo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would you recommend it for a first time reef tank? First time salt water actually. I was wanting to do a pair of clown fish but think might be a bit too small.

I dont mind a bit of customising if its not too complicated.

Would you recommend it for a first time reef tank? First time salt water actually. I was wanting to do a pair of clown fish but think might be a bit too small.

I dont mind a bit of customising if its not too complicated.

Personally I learned reefing on this tank. If you enjoy a challenge start with it. I only say that because parameter swings in smaller tanks can be more serious. If I were to do it all again. I may have gone for the 30 gal innovative marine peninsula tank.

Personally I learned reefing on this tank. If you enjoy a challenge start with it. I only say that because parameter swings in smaller tanks can be more serious. If I were to do it all again. I may have gone for the 30 gal innovative marine peninsula tank.

I also started with a pair of clown fish. Keep in mind those fish will get bigger and require a tank no smaller than 30 gallons.

Back
Top Bottom