SPS Went Down Hill!!! HELP!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChiTownRomeo

Aquarium Advice Freak
I got 2 Acro Digitata and It was doing great. Even growing new tips. 2 days ago I Moved my mp10 over maybe 2 inches and added some Purigen in the filter. I swear that's it and today it looks like crap. The polyps are still out just some of them are white now. All I did was move a powerhead and add purigen. What the hell happened. ALL my corals are fine except for a colony of Zoas and these digitata's. Mu duncan Colonies are wide open and eating, my torch and Frogspawn are great and my GSP. Help.

b7iaag.jpg

Is this your first sps? What are your params? Lps and softies like water that's a little "dirty" and sps don't so that's what makes me think it's a nutrient problem

Well thats bleached and its probably getting too much or too little flow in that area. Probably too much. Digi seems to be one of the only SPS that does not like high flow.

How long have they been in the tank?

First things first, gotta check parameters. What is your alk and calcium at? Phosphates and nitrates?

How bigs the tank? Filtration? Lighting?

Back
Top Bottom