For Sale or trade: ss220 skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gilley

Aquarium Advice Activist
i have a ss220 skimmer that is just laying here i had it on my 90 and it was a champ.. the tank is not up anymore so stuff must go it does need the tube from the pump to the body its like $1 a foot at hd so you can cut it to your liking $75 or trade offer up any fish stuff you have maybe ill need it as i have a few tanks just laying around waiting for water

yes i will ship on your dime.. but you are 3rd in line.. would you like me to see what shipping would be to you?

can ship and if my math is about right it should be no more then $50

still for sale the gu tat was wanting it backed out at last min

well if you want it just pm me your zip and ill see what it will be..

If you still have it can you post pics of it so I can see the condition of it please...

img_1937615_0_33cc150f31636d7d3c0351aad70b7254.jpg

At what point do I need a protons skimmer in my tank and what are they users for

Lol a protein skimmer is another way of filtering your water.. It gets waste out of the water.. I har only used them for sw tanks and it's just a good thing to have

Right I have a salt tank it's my first one and I heard that you only need one when you have soft coral not hard

Lol it's better to have one no matter if you just have fish like I said it helps get fish poop and pee out of the water

Alright what state are you in so I know how much shipping is going to cost

Back
Top Bottom