Step by step how to kill Planaria and Hydra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Both of you are correct.

As I stated in my thread, more thorough cleanings and less food will help prevent these pests. Thanks for making it clear guys!

I tried for several weeks to get rid of them, by manually sucking up each one, daily sometimes 2-3 times daily with a turkey baster and fed almost nothing and started having pretty mad shrimp who were going crazy so I finally just bought the aformentioned goat dewormer and they were gone in hours!!!!

I'm a newbie and haven't had to deal with this, but thanks for taking the time to write it up. It's very clear and I know what to look for now. In case I ever do need the instructions, I've subscribed so I can find it easily. Thank you!

I'm a newbie and haven't had to deal with this, but thanks for taking the time to write it up. It's very clear and I know what to look for now. In case I ever do need the instructions, I've subscribed so I can find it easily. Thank you!
Sounds good. I dearly hope ya don't have to bother with these pests, but if ya do, you know where to look!

I am planning on making the original post an article, due to the success of the thread and the off-thread requests to make it an article. I PM'ed a head gal, hopefully she'll reply and give me an article account. Fingers crossed!

Glad you like the thread!

Back
Top Bottom