For Sale: Stock List 2/18/2012- Check out these fish and inverts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, it’s been a while since we posted a stock list so we thought it was time for an update! Everything listed here is available, out of QT, and ready to go. I can ship as soon as Monday 2/20. If you are under 18, you must have your parents’ permission to order. We accept Paypal, but we might make an exception for a Postal money order if you ask nicely.

We ship to the continental US only and offer a live arrival guarantee (covers cost of livestock only). If you would like a shipping quote, please send a PM with a list of what you would like, and include your zip code. Shipping cost depends on weight and location so I cannot figure cost without this information. We ship Priority or Express Mail. Your shipping quote will include a styrofoam liner in the box as well as a 72 hour heat pack. It is still cold outside in most areas and a box of fish isn't going to last long sitting outdoors. PLEASE plan to be home when fish are estimated to arrive. In the unlikely event of DOA, we require a photo of the fish in unopened bag within 2 hours of FIRST delivery attempt.

Please refer to the thread below for photos of many of these fish. If you don't see the photo you are looking for there, I would be happy to share a photo of the fish you want to see. If the photo you are looking for is in that thread, I will probably refer you back to it. ;)
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forum...and-invertebrates-2012-01-11-list-187550.html

CICHLID
Bolivian ram (Microgeophagus altispinosa) $8 UNSEXED
Geophagus brasilensis, juv. 1.5" $5
Apistogramma sp. Rio Narino adult male, 3" $20
Nannacara anomala PAIR 1.5-2" $20

CHARACIN & CYPRINID
Emperor tetra (Nematobrycon palmeri)
- small 1" $2
- large 1.5-2" $3.50
Kerri tetra (Inpaichthys kerri) 1" $4
Ember tetra (Hyphessobrycon amandae) .75" $2.50
Cardinal tetra (Paracheirodon axelrodi) 1-1.25" $3.50
Castell tetra (Hyphessobrycon hyanuary) 1.25" $3.50
Burjor's brilliance danio (Neochela dadyburjori) 1" $4
Purple passion danio (Danio roseus) 1.5-2" $3
Arulius barb (Puntius arulius) 1.5" $4
Danio kyathit 6 for $30

GOURAMI
Sparkling gourami (Trichopsis pumila) $3 UNSEXED
Pearl gourami (Trichogaster leeri) $6, pairs and trios available

LIVEBEARER
Hi Red Endler fry pack 6 for $15 *edit* SOLD
Yellow Tiger Endler fry pack 6 for $11
Snakeskin Endler fry pack 6 for $15 *edit* SOLD
Peacock Endler Trio $12

RAINBOWS
Melanotaenia herbertaxelrodi 2.25" $7
Threadfin (Iriatherina werneri) 1.5" $6
Pseudomugil signifer 1-1.25" $8
Pseudomugil gertrudae 1" $9
NEW Melanotaenia praecox, dwarf neon rainbow $8
NEW Melanotaenia kamaka, kamaka rainbow $10

CATFISH/BOTTOM DWELLER
Corydoras sterbai 1.25" $10
Corydoras zygatus 1.25" $7
Corydoras pygmaeus .75" $3
Corydoras panda 1" $5
Corydoras aeneus albino 1.25" $2.50
Corydoras aeneus 1.25" $2.50
Black kuhli loach (Pangio oblonga) $3
true SAE (Crossocheilus siamensis) 2.5-2.75" $7

INVERTEBRATE
Mandarin shrimp (Caridina propinqua) 1" $4
Tiger shrimp (Caridina cantonensis) juv. .5" $3
Amano shrimp (Caridina japonica) 1.5" $4
Mixed nerite snails (can include zebra, red spotted, batik) $3
Horned nerite snail .5" $2.50
Tylomelania sp. poso orange 1.5-2" $12
Assassin snail (Clea helena) .5" $3

Last edited:
Here are a few pics of fish that are not in the other thread.

Pseudomugil signifer
males
img_1809583_0_743d0a75f4dc58d4687ed88f33c2eaad.jpg

males and females
img_1809583_1_ffcb96a68668afcaa5cfe402e65a2c8e.jpg

Cory zygatus
img_1809583_2_e7d482a1c8e8c98ad6d0003d60f7efa4.jpg

Here is a slightly better pic of the stripe on the fish. These are really cool Corys.
img_1809583_3_16bc794b5fcb4021514513ce5d2049d3.jpg

Neochela dadyburjori, these max out at just over an inch from what I have read.
With flash:
img_1809583_4_a8e294e97e5de829f9a301fd35c083de.jpg

Without:
img_1809583_5_2063fbb1914c6b61c618b974cfdb8ff3.jpg

For the apisto's do you happen to have any younger males and females

Nope, everything I have now is on this list. I hope to have apisto pairs by the end of March. Nannacara are South American dwarfs that are similar to Apistogramma in terms of size and behavior. If you like apistos, you might enjoy them. I do have pairs of those available.

How many sparkling gouramis do you have available? I'm interested in a dozen ;p My last experience with them was rather bad- please let me know how hardy they have been for you.

Also wondering how your threadfin rainbows ship? I recently ordered 12 from another seller, all but 4 arrived DOA. Thanks!

How many sparkling gouramis do you have available? I'm interested in a dozen ;p My last experience with them was rather bad- please let me know how hardy they have been for you.

Also wondering how your threadfin rainbows ship? I recently ordered 12 from another seller, all but 4 arrived DOA. Thanks!

I should have a dozen. I just counted 8 at once. I haven't had any losses from this batch that I am aware of... so I have at least 8. LOL

My threadfins have shipped just fine in the past.

Hi, I replied to you via PM yesterday. Let me know if the message didn't go through. :)

Oh, I got it, I was wondeimg how many days shipping usually takes because if I order I don't want it to arrive this weekend while I'm camping.

Priority Mail is generally 2-3 days. I have shipped to IL many times and iirc it's always been 2 days from here. I don't ship without first agreeing on a ship date with the buyer so there aren't going to be any surprises. :)

How much would shipping 5 Corydoras pygmeaus be to 50023?
and how much extra would shipping be for 6 ember tetras?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom