Stock list for 40 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crazytanks22

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 40 gallon fowlr tank and its been running for 2 weeks now and the parameters are perfect. I would like some suggestions on the stock lists

Maybe a yellow watchmen goby + pistol shrimp combo ? They would form a symbiotic relationship . Maybe a Midas goby ? I love the jawfishs personality !! A clown ?

I have a 40 breeder reef. If I had a FOWLR like you I would get a lemonpeel angelfish. He adds a splash of yellow like a yellow tang does. Unfortunately lemonpeels are prone to nipping corals and I can't have one for that reason. In your case that fish should be on top of the list. If you do get one add it last as dwarf angels get territorial and will harass new fish.

I have a 40 breeder reef. If I had a FOWLR like you I would get a lemonpeel angelfish. He adds a splash of yellow like a yellow tang does. Unfortunately lemonpeels are prone to nipping corals and I can't have one for that reason. In your case that fish should be on top of the list. If you do get one add it last as dwarf angels get territorial and will harass new fish.

I love lemonpeels too. Thanks for the suggestions.

Im so sorry crazy, i coulda swore their min tabk size was 40-50. Its 70 though. Prob wouldnt attempt it

Im so sorry crazy, i coulda swore their min tabk size was 40-50. Its 70 though. Prob wouldnt attempt it

Liveaquaria had it listed at 30 gal min before then changed to 70. That's why you got a little confused. Other site still list as flame needing 24-30 gal. Go figure. Lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom