stock m,y tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is thinking a pair lol butt would a clown loach live in there for a year or 2 or no

is thinking a pair lol butt would a clown loach live in there for a year or 2 or no

In a 30 i would only do one angel. I don't know anything about clown loaches except that they get huge and need schools so I'm not sure.

Fishobsessed7

kk 1 angle a school of cherrys 4-6 corys and maybe some danios in a well planted tank i think that would work any other idias

A school of eight Cherry barbs, six cories, and one angel would be stocke.

Emerald76

on aqadvisor i can add 5 cherrys 5 zebras 6 corys and a angle and be 86% what else i might add kuhlie loaches but not shure id have to go to a petsmart 80 miles away to get them so notsure but what else listed can go in

on aqadvisor i can add 5 cherrys 5 zebras 6 corys and a angle and be 86% what else i might add kuhlie loaches but not shure id have to go to a petsmart 80 miles away to get them so notsure but what else listed can go in

I think you're fine with that stocking at 86%. It gives your some margin of error. Only partially an Amazon theme as the cherry barbs and zebra danios are from Asia.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ok lol but i,d like some other fish in it i have had 3years to lern the cycle fish pesanalitys and most the no-nos but im shure ill make a few mistakes in the near futer but i think that id like 1 more fish

You can't fit one more fish that doesn't need groups. Angels won't work, although if you really wanted to you could trade the angel for a pair of rams

Emerald76

Why won't the angel work and my LFS shop don't got rams just what I listed and don't do orders :(

Sent from my Zeepad 7DRK using Aquarium Advice mobile app

And can I put 3mollys or platys

Two male platies or two females. No mollies and you would have to cut the stock to four of each schooling species and only one center fish

Emerald76

Kk but you said no angel why

Angels as in a pair. If the pair didn't get along there isn't enough room to prevent them from killing each other.

Emerald76

OK and my mom has a 15 tall gall she wants to stock any ideas

For a tall, calmer fish. I would only do a school of MAYBE neons. No bottom dwellers, it's not enough of a footprint unless you want something like corydoras pygmeasus, a more mid level- bottom level swimmer. I'd go for a trio of either male guppies or male platies or a single male betta with a group of Pygmy cories.

Emerald76

She love guppys she wants to breed them any tips

And the angels are in the same tank at LFS will they get along or. No

Well if you want guppies in a tall- what's the footprint? Also what other tanks do you have and what is the stock like at LFS near you?

Emerald76

Back
Top Bottom