Stock question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jev12

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Would I be able to keep a pair (or single) German blue ram or Bolivian ram in a 20 long with three female bettas three khuli loaches and a bn pleco or would that be to much

Would I be able to keep a pair (or single) German blue ram or Bolivian ram in a 20 long with three female bettas three khuli loaches and a bn pleco or would that be to much

If you keep an eye on things it could work. Keep an eye on aggression. I would add more kuhlis though.

I was thinking about adding two more kuhlis...and I'm torn between one of those types of rams or some glass catfish

I was thinking about adding two more kuhlis...and I'm torn between one of those types of rams or some glass catfish

The cats would work with the gbrs. If you cut down to 2 rams. I would have a minimum of 6 kuhlis. 10 being better.

Oh I was only planing on doing one or maybe doing a pair if I could find a female...but that awesome I could add one of those types of rams and glass cats...and would I be able to put 10 kuhlis in there and still be ok

the fish you have plus a pair of rams you would be fully stocked, you could maybe add 1-2 more kuhlis. bristlenose plecos are poop machines

Oh I was only planing on doing one or maybe doing a pair if I could find a female...but that awesome I could add one of those types of rams and glass cats...and would I be able to put 10 kuhlis in there and still be ok

Yea thats fine. Just keep an eye on parameters

Yeah I would deffinatley watch the params

Back
Top Bottom