Stocking 37G tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

taiter42

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 37 Gallon tank right now i just have 3 Glo fish They are the bigger ones Tetra im thinking not sure. I want to start thinking about what to put with them now. i want to keep most fish relatively the same size 2-3 in full grown. so i can have more fish in the community. I also want to have a colorful variety. Tank also has live plants in it.

Was thinking of adding some Dalmatian mollies but not sure.

Any Suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

The Three fish i have right now off the pet smart receipt are:
GLO GR TETRA
MPIN(TM) TET
SBOR (TM)TET
i had gotten one of each color.

I have a 37 Gallon tank right now i just have 3 Glo fish They are the bigger ones Tetra im thinking not sure. I want to start thinking about what to put with them now. i want to keep most fish relatively the same size 2-3 in full grown. so i can have more fish in the community. I also want to have a colorful variety. Tank also has live plants in it.

Was thinking of adding some Dalmatian mollies but not sure.

Any Suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
If it is the 37 gallon Im thinking it is then it is a very thin tank. Taking the width into consideration I would look into nano. You can have more fish, lots of color, and imo it will look more balanced.
Celestial pearl danios
White (or gold) ringed danios
Ember tetras
Green neon tetras
Emerald danios
Chilli rasbora
Scarlet badis
Sparkling gourami
Pygmy cories

Thats not nearly a complete list. Check out some of those and see what kind of color they have. And like I said they are so small you could have 100 fish in that tank.

I have a 37 Gallon tank right now i just have 3 Glo fish They are the bigger ones Tetra im thinking not sure. I want to start thinking about what to put with them now. i want to keep most fish relatively the same size 2-3 in full grown. so i can have more fish in the community. I also want to have a colorful variety. Tank also has live plants in it. Was thinking of adding some Dalmatian mollies but not sure. Any Suggestions will be greatly appreciated. The Three fish i have right now off the pet smart receipt are: GLO GR TETRA MPIN(TM) TET SBOR (TM)TET i had gotten one of each color.

I would get 2-3 more glo tetras, 5-6 dwarf Cory's, 5-6 rummy nose tetras, 5-6 harlequin rasboras, 2-3 make fancy guppies,1 bn pleco, and a centerpiece fish (ram or dwarf gourami)

Rams and gouramis can be very colorful! Your tank would be really colorful with that variety of fish!

You could also add some sort of shrimp! Cherry shrimp are popular and get a very bright red!

Back
Top Bottom